The email address you used to join PocketHealth is where we send notifications for new records that are available, password resets and other important messages, so you’ll want to keep it up to date. Keep reading to learn how to change your email address at any time.
How to Update the Email Address Associated with Your Account:
1. Login to your PocketHealth account here,
2. Under “Account Information”, select the blue text “Change Email“,
3. Follow the prompts to complete your changes.
(This includes entering your current password, entering the new email address for your account)
After You Update Your Email:
We’ll send you a confirmation email shortly after you update your email address. If you didn’t receive the email, try the following:
• Check your spam or junk folder, and any filters in your inbox.
• Check your old email address for confirmation of the changes and revoke the change if a typing error was made
Still having trouble? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Patient Experience Team can help you with this process!